What is the Credit Life Cover?
- Credit Life benefit - A sum equivalent to the outstanding loan amount is payable in the event of death or total disability of the member
- Critical Illness cover - This cover is payable in the event a member contracts a disease qualifying as a critical illness or requires treatment for such a disease
- Retrenchment Cover - This will pay back any loans taken, in monthly installments, after the date when the Debtor stopped working due to retrenchment
To apply click on the call me back button and provide your details. Our Business Development Officer will contact you and guide you through the process.
- War or invasion of any kind
- Active participation in mutiny, riots, and strikes
- Intentional self-injury or suicide
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Medical or surgical treatment
- Participation in any hazardous sport such as bungee jumping
- Racing in a motorcycle or vehicle
- Financial Wellness Clinics: We conduct wellness clinics to deliver financial education to staff, relevant to the workplace culture
- Medical Underwriting: The cover has free cover limit that waives considerations on medical status of the members
- Free Workplace HIV/AIDS Solution: We provide a workplace HIV service that provides free health management solutions
No claim for a benefit under this policy will be admitted by the insurer if death or disability rises indirectly from: