What is Public Liability?
- Legal costs and expenses arising from claims made against the insured
- Cover for accidental bodily injury to third party
- Cover for accidental loss of or damage to third party property
- Cover for third-party death
We will cover the following:
- Political and terrorism-related risks
- Contractual liability
- Liability from the operation of motor vehicle, aircraft or watercraft
- Liability for injury to own employees
- Any accident loss destruction damage or legal liability directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by or arising from nuclear weapons material
Below is what's excluded from the cover:
Find a cover that best suits your insurance needs.
This cover protects the managers of a trust fund in case the actions they take while in the cause of their duties result into losses to the fund they manage. The action that leads to losses must be proved to have been out of negligence.
Covers the directors and managers of an organization against claims that may arise from the decisions and actions taken within the scope of their regular duties.
The cover is to protect the insured against any liability under the contract of carriage. The cover is ideal for transporters who are engaged by third parties to transport goods but are not owners of the same.
Request a quotation by giving us a call and fill in one of the proposal forms to get covered.