What is GPA and WIBA combined cover?
This combined solution provides the Group Personal Accident and Work Injury Benefits Act in a single solution that offers cost-effective premiums, volume discounting, elimination of duplicate covers and ease of administration.
- Temporary Total Disability - This cover is payable in the event that one becomes Temporarily and Totally disabled by accident such that the member is not able to engage in his/her usual occupation for a period more than three working days.
- Medical reimbursement - This is payable to indemnify the employer/employee from expenses incurred by an employee in an occupational illness or accident and covers the costs associated with the hospital treatment.
- Accidental or Occupational Death and Permanent Total Disability - This cover is payable in the event of the death of the Member due to an accident while on the cause of duty.
To apply click on the call me back button and provide your details. Our Business Development Officer will contact you and guide you through the process.
- The maximum age limit is 65 years for death and Permanent Total Disablement and 60 for Critical Illness. Cover extension to members above this age will be subject to the company’s terms on a case by case basis
- The cover only remains active as long as the assured works for the employer.
- Financial Wellness Clinics: We conduct wellness clinics to deliver financial education to staff, relevant to the workplace culture.
- Medical Underwriting: The cover has a free cover limit that waives considerations on the medical status of members.
- Free Workplace HIV/AIDS Solution: We provide a workplace HIV service that ensures employees actively continue with their employment by providing free health management solutions.