What is the Group Medical Standard Cover?
- Inpatient Cover - This is a primary benefit to cater for hospitalization costs.
- Outpatient Cover- The cover caters for routine outpatient services, consultations, diagnostics, and drugs.
- Dental Cover - This cover is for routine dental consultations, extractions, and fillings
- Optical Cover - This cover caters for optical consultations, prescribed lenses, and frames.
We will cover the following:
Please contact UAP Insurance or your insurance intermediary and fill the application form. Ensure you complete the application form in full and as accurately as possible to facilitate quick processing of your cover. Submit the duly filled form and the premium payment to UAP Insurance. All members as proposed will be issued with a membership card and a policy document will be issued.
- Cosmetic surgery unless caused by accident
- Weight management treatments and drugs.
- Participation in professional and hazardous sports e.g. bungee jumping
- Family planning and infertility related treatment
- Treatment other than by registered medical practitioner
- Self-referred or self-prescribed treatment.
- Specialists fees unless referred by a general practitioner
- Alternative treatments such as acupuncture herbal treatments
- Intentional self-injury
- Participation in riot, strike and civil commotion
- Naval, military or air force operations
- Expenses recoverable under any other insurance e.g. NHIF, GPA, WIBA
- Purchase of external surgical appliances such as frames, and wheelchairs available on lease
- Radiation poisoning from nuclear fuel, waste or fission
- Pandemics, epidemics, natural disasters and unknown illnesses covering a wide geographical area
- Soaps, creams, moisturizers, shampoos, toothpaste, hospital toiletries, diapers, sanitary towels, outside those provided during admission.