What is Group Personal Accident Cover?
- Temporary Total Disability - This cover is payable in the event that one becomes Temporarily and Totally disabled by accident such that the member is unable to engage in his/her usual occupation for a period of more than three working days.
- Medical reimbursement - This is payable to indemnify the employer/employee from expenses incurred by an employee in an occupational illness or accident and covers the costs associated with the hospital treatment.
- Accidental or Occupational Death and Permanent Total Disability - This cover is payable in the event of the death of the Member due to an accident while on the cause of duty.
You will have to sit down with a Business Development Officer and choose the desired cover. The BD Officer will then run a quotation in relation to the sum assured by the client. The proposer will then complete the application form and provide all required documentation upon which the BD Officer will kickstart the process.
- War or invasion of any kind
- Active participation in mutiny, riots, and strikes
- Intentional self-injury or suicide
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Medical or surgical treatment
- Participation in any hazardous sport such as bungee jumping
- Racing in a motorcycle or vehicle
No claim for a benefit under this policy will be admitted by the insurer if death or disability rises indirectly from: