What is the Last Expense Cover?
This cover pays a funeral cash benefit within 48 hours upon notification of the death of an insured family member to assist with funeral expenses.
- Single Claim Cover - This policy will pay a sum assured, i.e. the amount of cover chosen, upon the first death of an insured member in a family within 12 months of policy commencement or renewal. The cover then lapses and must be renewed to restore cover for the remaining family members
- Multiple Claim Cover - Under this option, the policy will pay a sum assured, i.e. the amount of cover chosen, upon the death of the insured family members within 12 months of policy commencement or renewal, up to a maximum of 3 claims in a year
- Flexible range of cover - This starts from Ksh. 50,000 to Ksh. 500,000
To apply click on the call me back button and provide your details. Our Business Development Officer will contact you and guide you through the process.
- It covers principle member, spouse and up to 4 children (or 5 children for single parents)
- The cover can accommodate additional children, Parents and Parents – in – law at an additional small premium
- It covers children up to the age of 18 (or age 24 if the child is still under parents care and in school/ college
- Minimum age entry for children is 3 months old
- Flexible upper age limit for principle member at age 75 years at entry. Thereafter one enjoys cover for whole of life for as long as they renew the policy annually
- Waiting period of only 3 months from policy commencement date. No waiting period for accidental deaths