What is the SME Health Cover?
- Flexibility of Cover - Various Plans are available to choose from and combine under this cover
- Personal Accident Cover - This covers loss of life and permanent disablement of the insured due to an accident
- No waiting periods - Get treated sooner by going to a private hospital
- Hospital Cash- Get cash payments for stays in the hospital for 5 or more days
- Volume Discounts- Bigger groups will enjoy discounts on their premiums
- Flexibility on No. of employees - The cover can cater for as little as three employees to a maximum of 100
To apply for this cover you will have to sit down with a Business Development Officer who will run a quotation in relation to the sum assured by the client. The proposer will then complete the application form and provide all required documents. After this, the BD Officer will kickstart the process.
TALK TO US
Our dedicated customer support team is one of the reasons that make UAP Old Mutual so user-friendly.
- Duly filled scheme application form by the scheme contact person or sponsor, signed and stamped
- Duly filled and signed application form by each employee
- Certificate of incorporation and KRA PIN Certificate for the group
- Letter of appointment of the insurance agent or broker if any
- List of members covered and dependents (where applicable) and relevant details. All employees or members of the organization must enroll
- Proof of premium payment and the quotation. The cover will only commence after premiums payment
- Pre-existing chronic conditions, psychiatry, congenital, cancer, and HIV/AIDS including related conditions
- Overseas inpatient referrals, including catering for airfare to listed hospitals abroad (India) on credit
- Post hospitalization benefit
- Home nursing
- External aids
- Funeral expense for each person covered