What is Accidental Death Cover?
- You can pay a minimum premium of KES 1,000
- The minimum term of the cover is 10 years and the maximum term is until the client turns 65 years
- A premium waiver on disability and/or death where the payer is different from life assured
- Your loved ones will receive a lump sum amount to cater for their well being in your absence
- The minimum cover limit is KES. 200,000 and a maximum of KES 15 Million
- The cover entitles you to insurance tax relief worth 15% of your premium contribution
You can easily get a quote and then request for a call back below. One of our financial advisors will contact you and guide you through the application process.
Unfortunately, we don't cover death accelerated by or as a result of suicide or violation of criminal law. More details on the exclusions are provided in the contract document.
The cover is suitable for all lives that are eligible subject to age limits and insurable interest.