What is Personal Accident Insurance?
- We cover permanent disability as a result of the accident (The extent of disability will be determined by the doctor)
- We will make a cash payment up to the provided limit, upon admission to hospital
- Cover temporary total disability resulting in loss of income
- Pay for medical expenses as a result of an accident
- Purchase of artificial appliances such as crutches
- Payment of a final benefit for purposes of organizing funeral expenses.
The proposer sitting/speaking with an agent chooses the desired cover, the agent runs a quotation in relation to the sum assured client desires or the amount of premium they want to save. The proposer in the presence of the agent then completes the application/proposal form and provides the required documentation (new business requirements). The agent then submits the application to Branch Support Officers who capture the client's information in the system to kickstart the new business process.
- Terrorism exclusions
- Political violence exclusions
- Excluding dangerous sports
- Excluding mountaineering