What is Severe Illness Cover?
- You can pay a minimum premium of KES 1,000
- The minimum term of the cover is 10 years and the maximum term is until the client turns 65 years
- A premium waiver on disability and/or death where the payer is different from life assured
- We pay for the medicals that you undergo when signing up for the cover
You can easily get a quote and then request for a call back below. Our financial advisor will contact you and guide you through the process. You can also SMS the word ‘Dependability’ to 22801 and we’ll be in touch with you.
TALK TO US
Life is not without any health risks or illnesses, get covered today.
- Heart attack
- Open heart surgery
- Major organ transplant
- Aortic surgery
- Renal/kidney failure
- Accidental brain damage
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Connective Tissue Disease: Rheumatoid Arthritis
Below are the illnesses that you can get covered for:
Exclusions are defined in the contract document under the Definition of Severe Illness section.
It's suitable for all lives that are eligible subject to underwriting limits, age limits and insurable interest.