What is Student Personal Accident Insurance?
- Medical expenses - The cost of medical, surgical or other remedial attention treatment given or prescribed by a qualified medical practitioner.
- Dental expenses - The cost of dental treatment by a qualified dentist as a result of an accident.
- Permanent total disablement - The cost of absolute disablement from engaging in the student’s ordinary occupation.
- Cost of artificial appliances - The cost of appliances given or prescribed by a registered member of the medical profession.
The proposer sitting/speaking with an agent chooses the desired cover, the agent runs a quotation in relation to the sum assured client desires or the amount of premium they want to save. The proposer in the presence of the agent then completes the application/proposal form and provides the required documentation (new business requirements). The agent then submits the application to Branch Support Officers who capture the client's information in the system to kickstart the new business process.
- Excess: Tuition fees excluding the first one week (the first 7 days)
If you have tuition fees during incapacitation then we will reimburse the loss of tuition fees paid to the school if the student is injured and unable to attend school for up to a maximum of eight 8 weeks. This includes: