What is Term Cover?
Life is not without mishaps, it's best to stay prepared when the unimaginable happens. Give yourself and your family peace of mind with a cover that pays a lump sum in the event of the passing of the life assured within the benefit term. The cover is suitable for all lives (main life assured and additional lives assured) that are eligible subject to underwriting limits, age limits and insurable interest.
- Minimum cover of KES 1 Million, with no maximum cover limit
- Minimum term 10 years and maximum term is until client turns 80 years
- Select the affordable premium amount dependent on the desired cover limit
- A lump sum of your cover amount is payable to your beneficiaries when you pass on during the cover term
- We pay for the medicals you undergo when signing up for your cover
You can easily get a quote and then request a call back below. One of our financial advisors will contact you and guide you through the application process.
- War and terrorism activities
- Radioactivity or nuclear explosion
- Intentional intake of drugs and/or alcohol
- Violation of criminal law by life assured
Death accelerated by or as a result of:(more details in contract document)