What is the Group Credit Cover?
- Credit Life benefit - A sum equivalent to the outstanding loan amount is payable in the event of death or total disability of the member.
- Critical Illness Cover - This cover is payable in the event a member contracts a disease qualifying as a critical illness or requires treatment for such a disease.
- Retrenchment Cover - This will pay back any loans taken, in monthly installments, after the date when the Debtor stopped working due to retrenchment.
We will cover the following:
To apply click on the call me back button and provide your details. Our Business Development Officer will contact you and guide you through the process.
- War or invasion of any kind
- Active participation in mutiny, riots, and strikes
- Intentional self-injury or suicide
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Medical or surgical treatment
- Participation in any hazardous sport such as bungee jumping
- Racing in a motorcycle or vehicle
- Financial Wellness Clinics: We conducts wellness clinics to deliver financial education to staff, relevant to the workplace culture
- Medical Underwriting: The cover has free cover limit that waives considerations on medical status of the members
- Free Workplace HIV/AIDS Solution: We provide a workplace HIV service that provides free health management solutions
The maximum age of entry under this cover is 65 years.
No claim for a benefit under this policy will be admitted by the insurer if death or disability rises indirectly from: