What is Umbrella Pension Scheme Cover?
This is a pension plan that offers a starting point for medium and small-sized organisations who would wish to enjoy the advantages of a fully registered pension scheme.
- No costs of setting up a conservative scheme
- Tax relief on transfers from gratuity arrangement
- Employers do not need to register own scheme or go through the rigorous process of appointing a service provider
- Staff can use up to 60% of their accumulated pension savings as collateral for a mortgage loan
- Participating employers choose their own retirement age and contribution rates
- Allows opting out of tier II contributions
- Superior returns to accelerate the compounding of retirement benefits for your staff
To kick start the process click on the call me back button and provide your details. Our BD Officer will contact you and guide you through the process.
- Training of Liaison committee/ Trustees (separate or joint sessions)
- Member Personal Financial Planning
- Customized Members’ education sessions
- Periodical investor brief forums for market update
- Automatic enrolment to receive the quarterly performance updates