What is Motor Private Insurance Cover?
- Comprehensive Cover - This cover safeguards you against losses and/or damages to your vehicle brought about by accidents, accidental fires or theft. It similarly covers a third party’s death or bodily injury
- Third-party Fire and Theft - This package shields you against all third party risks including death, bodily injuries, and/or property damage Losses and/or damage to your vehicle caused by theft and fire are also covered under this package
- Third-party Only (TPO) - This cover only protects you against third party losses including death, bodily injuries and/or property damage
This insurance package shields vehicles against loss or damage resulting from accidents, accidental fires and theft. Third-party liabilities such as death, bodily injuries, and/or property damage are also covered under this product.
- Excess Protector - This is an optional extension/benefit that can be added to the basic comprehensive cover. It removes the excess amount the insured client has to pay when he/she makes a claim on the policy. 'Excess' is the insured's first loss that they shoulder.
- Forced ATM withdrawal
- Loss of a spare wheel
- AA membership
- Political Violence and Terrorism
- Courtesy Car
- Entertainment unit
Below are some of the benefits you can enjoy on the cover: